Sunday, March 6, 2016

Finish CCN's Gingerbread House 1 and 4 New Small Starts

Happy Weekend! Hope you are enjoying the lovely spring weather! It's been rather warm here pushing 90Fs already! Remember when I said I wasn't planning on catching a cold or virus or any annoying bug, well I did just that. Last Thursday I started not feeling too well, and by Friday, I spent the next three days in bed with a terrible cough, and head cold, sore throat and fever. I'm feeling much better know, but still having a hard time kicking this.

I did finish Country Cottage Needleworks, Gingerbread House #1 by the end of February. Thank goodness for Leap Years!


and here is my small start on the next Gingerbread Village, Gingerbread House #2



For this month for the Brooke's Books SAL, I started 'Dorthy'! Love this design. 
It's really cute and fun to stitch!



I didn't get too much stitching done on her, because I started 3 other small designs.

Two St. Patrick's desgins, and one old Freebie design from 
Chatelaine 'Tiny Rose Garden Mandala', that I can't find anymore.



This first St. Patrick's design is a Freebie from Blue Ribbon Designs, 
I'm having fun with all the shamrocks. 
A new obsession of mine are cottages.




and the other one is a New Shepard's Bush design from
'Shamrock House'. 


I actually hand dyed this fabric.
I love the color! It's a light violet, and the colors of the over dyed floss look 
absolutely lovely!

One last thing, here is my WIP Wednesday of Mirabilia's Queen Mermaid!
Her hair is almost all stitched up! 
This week I'll be working on her shoulder and arms, leading to her treasure box!


Until next time!
Have an amazing stitching weekend!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment