Friday, August 28, 2020

My 1-10 WIPS

 This week- my weekend view hopefully will be looking a lot like rain, because this week has been cloudy overcast filled with heat and humidity… with a bit of Fall decorating.



For today's post, I'm starting to count my WIPs. Truth be told, I haven't counted them all yet, and the number just keep increasing. I've decided to start some sort of a rotation by adding projects that I would like to finish this year, and when I finish one, I've left myself a FREE day to start a new project.

Here are in no particular order my first 10 WIPs.






















8. Mirabilia Leilani the Hula Dancer' *FREE Pattern*








Finally, it was Happy National Dog Day to my ol' man! ❤ He 'STRONGLY' insists I walk him everyday at 5:30 am!! Not so much the past couple of weeks, because it's been so damn hot here! Hopefully, we can start back up, next week! ❤



Until next time: 
Happy Stitching :)
Christine xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment