Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Stitchy Update 9-18-2017

Good morning!
Here is this month's stitchy update!
A little more progress on Chatelaine's Desert Mandala ( I am not putting the pretty beads on until it's all finished..) 

I finished Part 1, and almost finished Part 2. I just have back stitching, and to add all the specialty stitches.


My favorite cactus with Belle Soie 'Sage' and DD 'Stormy Sky'




My finish for this month, is LHN 'Season of Plenty', which was stitched on 28ct coffee/tea dyed even weave. I changed the color of the months to help them not get lost in the fabric. How cute are these little pumpkins and crows?


My new start, is actually to start back again, with LHN, 'ABC Sampler' the letters,
'IJK'!!


Here's my progress so far! This is also stitched on 
28ct. coffee/tea dyed evenweave!



In the Garden, today/tomorrow, I'm going to try and start herbs in a mason jar, with Basil first!
I'm also going to set out in the front yard, a lantana, and repot a tomatoe plant that my mother started for seed for me, and with the cooler fall temperatures, I can set it outside now.

Happy Sunday, Happy Stitching!
xo Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment