Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 1st New Starts

Happy Monday! I hope you had a relaxing weekend! This week there isn't too much going on around here, but next week, I have two birthday girls, that are 12 years and 4 days apart, my oldest and my youngest!

Today, continuing on with both Stitch Alongs, Country Cottage Needlework's Gingerbread Village, with Gingerbread House 1, 




and Brooke's Books with 'Merry Christmas Grumpy Cat' for my tween daughter! 



Brooke's also added another 
 a Beautiful Fluffy Snow Owl with the prettiest red bow!



Looking at the rotation for my other projects, for the month of February, I am going to focus on 

Teresa Wentzler's 'Heart Sampler'


Kustom Krafts Ocean Unicorns for two weeks

&
HAEDs Peacock and Doves in a Garden for the other two
&
Chatelaine's Desert Mandala

&

on Wednesdays I'll be working on Mirabilia's Queen Mermaid,
 until she is finished

Depending on how the day is going and if I hit a spot where I need to put the project on time out, 
I'll pick up one of my other WIPs for a short break.

Wishing you all a fun stitching day!
Until next time!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment