Thursday, February 18, 2016

WIP Wednesday Mirabilia's Queen Mermaid and Gingerbread House1 Update and some New Stash

It's hard to believe we are coming to the end of February. Last week just flew by and this week is going just as fast. The beginning of March I have a baby shower and a 50th Birthday party to attend, I was thinking about doing a birth sampler for her, but I won't have it ready in time for the baby shower, I might be able to get it done for her before the baby is born.

Yesterday I worked on Queen Mermaid, and I was able to stitch most of her lovely face.



This coming week, I am going to work a little on her hair, and her shoulder.

Not stitching hardly last week, but me a little behind on my Country Cottage NeedleWorks
Gingerbread House 1. With 11 days to finish I am thinking I should be able to get it done by next week.


I got stash in the mail yesterday from Brooke's Books. I recieved my Bride's Tree Ornaments.
Here are the 4 I am going to stitch this year!


April I will start with 'Faithfulness' for my Mother as a Mother's Day present! She loves Roses, and I know she is just going to love this!

Be sure if you haven't already, check out my first Giveaway on Instagram.
You can find me on Instagram @atthecrossrhodes , or click HERE.

Wishing you all a wonderful rest of your week!
Until next time!
xo, Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment