Sunday, November 8, 2015

2015 Ornament Exchange

Happy Weekend! It been a beautiful and gorgeous weekend here in AZ!
Today I wanted to share with you, an ornament I finished for an exchange I am in!




It was luck that I found this pattern, I wasn't even looking for a deer pattern, but as
it happened I've been obsessing with white deer busts, I just had to stitch one for Keala {and one for me}! I've been cross stitching for about 25 years now, and this is the first time I've ever stitched on linen. 




For a complementing back fabric, I went with small red buffalo check with mini white Christmas trees.




For finishing the ornament I chose this Tutorial on how to make a Flat Ornament!
You can find the Free chart HERE!

Wishing you all a fun stitching weekend!
Until Next time,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment