Thursday, November 12, 2015

Rose Cottage by Country Cottage Needleworks


Happy day before Friday! We're still enjoying rather curious weather here in Arizona. Up North, where my family lives, and even further North in Flagstaff have been graced with beautiful snow. Here, one day it's a Sunny day, the next day rainy, and then we get a combo of both, but rather windy. 

Today, I wanted to share with you one of my finished projects, "Rose Cottage" by Country Cottage Needleworks, that I am actually keeping for myself. As I enjoy growing roses and admiring their beauty, it's quite appropriate that this will be my first finally finished object! It's stitched on 28ct. Antique White evenweave with Crescent Colors floss. 

Also, tomorrow, I finally finished my To Do list for the Stitch Maynia's 15 in 2015. I just have a couple of charts that I am deciding back and forth on and am having a hard time deciding which one I really want to stitch.

Wishing you all a fun stitching weekend!
Until Next time,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment