Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 9/15 Finish #2 and a WIP for Queen Mermaid

Happy Day before Friday! Sorry, I've been lax on finishing up posting New Years Days, I'll be back to those shortly before the end of January. My last 4 for the month are Country Cottage 'Beach Cottage', Prairie Schooler 'When Witches Go Riding', I finally found my Lavender and Lace 'Forest Santa', and I'm thinking a small Chatelaine mandala! Any suggestions? Are you working on one, and which one??



I finally put the last stitches on Gingerbread Train, earlier this week. I am so excited to see how seriously cute it turned out! My husband is making me a custom frame for it. So hopefully I'll have it framed before the end of the month as well. Gingerbread Girl is almost finished. She should be done by Saturday!

This weekend, I am going to get ready for my daughter and her boyfriend to come and visit for a few days. Not sure how much stitching I will be getting done, but I've been making some great progress on Three French Hens, and Stardust Fairy, I'll have WIP pics of them at the end of the month.

On Thursdays, I'll have WIP pictures of Queen Mermaid. I was surprised to find out that she has been discontinued. Right now I'm stitching the Peacock/Emerald green sparkly area of her bodice, working my way up to her face. I like to look at a face while I'm stitching away! Sounds a little odd, but it gives me a smile!


Until next time,
Have a fun stitching day!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment