Friday, January 8, 2016

New Years Days 5/15

Happy Friday! It's hard to believe it's Friday already! This week has just flown by! Even my girls were wondering where the week went! It poured all day yesterday, and today it looks like another cold, dreary day, threatening of rain again! Living in Arizona we'll take all the rain we can get! I'm just not used to it raining all week! Makes for great stitching weather!



Just catching up, my daughter had a school project and presentation to work on yesterday, and my son had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, that got me behind a little, but I'm making great progress on Desert Chatelaine; Part 4 is a joy to stitch. The colors are gorgeous, and the pattern and stitches are fun and easy to stitch. Part 3 has some Queen stitches which I'm going to practice on before I actually stitch them on it!



Pierre Penguin is just about finished, as is my continued stitching on the snowflakes of Gingerbread Train, both of these should be finished by the end of the weekend! Continuing on with Gingerbread girl and Peppermint tree, I bought some new Krenik #4 braid #32, and I don't like how it looks, so I'm going to go with blending filament #32 and white, then after this one, I'm going to switch to the recommended fabric.

Working on Ink Circles Stained Glass Mistletoe, I am starting to love the colors. I already love the design, it's just the muted colors of gold and yellow-green that were dragging me down, but the mint green picked me right back up!!

For Stitch Maynia's 15 in 15, my new start for the day is Joan Elliott's Stardust Fairy. Purples and neon greens are a couple of my favorites, so this one is starting off fun! The colors are gorgeous!

New starts this weekend, include Stoney Creek's 'Paradise Banner', and Country Cottage Needlework's 'Beach Cottage, which I am excited to start!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stitching!
xo, Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment