Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Years Day 4/15

Today is another cold, wet, rainy day! While I did get some stitching done, I was only able to work on 3 projects. My daughter had a school project I worked on with her last night and this morning!

Starting off with a new Start, 2014 JCS ornie mag Ink Circles Stained Glass Mistletoe  . It's funny, but the colors of this design are off for me. They are just a little too mute for me, but I love the symmetry of the mandala. I'll be stitching the companion piece Stained Glass Holly next month, which I do love the colors. 



I continued on with Pierre the Penguin. What can I say, he's the sweetest penguin I've ever seen!!


Finally, I'm this close to finishing the first page of Ocean Unicorns, that I've been working on for about a month now. It's my first full coverage piece, and am finding the confetti stitching interesting!


Tomorrow, I'm going to keep working on Part 4 of Desert Mandala as my WIP for day 5, then on Thursday, I am going to start Joan Elliott's Stardust Fairy!

Wishing you a fun stitching day!
xo, Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment