Saturday, January 30, 2016

New Year's Stitching 13/15

Happy Weekend! After a couple of months of oooohing and awwwwwing which Heaven and Earth Design to start, I found this lovely to be my first HEAD, it's A Peacock and Doves In A Garden. Here are the first 150xs.


In other stitching news, I just ordered the complete set of Brooke's Books The Bride's Tree Ornaments, there are 12 of them on Sale for $20, but I am only stitching 4 this year; Home, Plenty, Faithfullness, and Hospitality.

Non-Stitchy news, I am finding it somewhat funny that everyone starts their New Year's Resolutions on January 1st. Instead I started this fun and crazy Stitch Maynia, with only 15 projects, most are new projects and some are WIPs, AND now, yesterday my husband and I are both going on a healthier eating plan. Not so much to lose weight, but I have a weak heart genetically, and he's a Type 1 Diabetic and we are both on medication for our hearts, which he is bound and determined not to be on, and I agree with him. We're going to work on eating better, and see if we can get healthier to not need this medication. I am in no way going off the medication, unless my doctor advises me, but it's worth it to get healthy.

Until Next time!
Have a Fun Stitchy Day!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment