Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New Year's Day 7&8/15 First Finish

Happy Tuesday! I hope your weeks are off to a great start! I noticed yesterday, that the day seemed a little warmer, and the sun was out a little longer. Between now and the end of April, I'll be out in the garden. This year I've got plans to start a rose and herb gardens. I'll update more on that is going and what I've got planned!




Yesterday I finished my first finish of 2016!!
'Pierre Penguin' by Brooke's Books her Advent Animal freebies 
He's stitched on 28ct. Ice Blue Cashel, and I switched out the DMC 321 (red) in the border
for 'Red Ribbon' by Classic Colorworks!
Cheers!



After finishing all the white of the Penguin, now I can focus on the snowflakes in Gingerbread Train, and Gingerbread Girl and Peppermint Tree, which I hope to have both of them finished by the end of the week!

More of Ink Circles, Stained Glass Mistletoe

Yesterday's start is Teresa Wentzler's 'Futurecast' for my son! I've always loved her blended floss color combination, which are absolutely gorgeous!

Wishing you all a fun stitching day!
Until next time!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment