Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year: Day 1

Happy New Year, to you! Last year was definitely better than 2014, and this year I am looking forward to being better than 2015! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Years Eve!
This year, I am all excited not only to have some fun new starts, but I'm planning on a couple big finishes, with my Desert Landscape Chatelaine, and Kustom Krafts Ocean Unicorns, being the top two!

Yesterday, My New Start for the New Year is Teresa Wentzler's Egyptian Sampler. I stitched once before as a gift, this time, I'm stitching it for me. I also joined the Brooke's Books SAL on FB, and started one of their Advent Animals ornaments for my youngest daughter who adores Penguins. His name is Pierre! So cute! I worked on Desert Landscape and caught two mistakes. One I stitched the wrong color on the outer border, and need to find where the mis stitch is, the outer border, doesn't line up quite right!
Even though, I'm so close to finishing Gingerbread train {hoping to finish tonight}, I started the second chart in the series Gingerbread girl and Peppermint tree, from Cross Country Needleworks.



For day 2, I am starting Mirabilia's 3 French Hens {I collect Roosters and Hens}, and I'm working more on Desert Landscape, as I'll be rotating this and the Kustom Krafts Ocean Unicorns, until I finish them.

Wishing you all a fun stitching day!
Unitl next time,
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment