Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Years Day 6/15

Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazingly fun stitching weekend! On Friday, I picked up some overdyed floss for my Chatalaine Desert Landscape, one of them happened to be called 'Stormy Sky', reminded me of how dreary and rainy the week had been. Then later today, I looked up and all I could see was never ending blue sky!


I'm hoping to finish both, Gingerbread Train and Gingerbread Girl and Peppermint Tree, this week!
I'm this close to finishing 'Pierre Penguin'.

Even my husband commented on how pretty a design Ink Circles Stained Glass Mistletoe is. I've been thinking about picking up Ink Circles 'Get Kraken' for him for a Christmas Gift, since he says I haven't stitched anything for him. 

This weekend, I also started stitching Stoney Creek's Paradise Banner. I'm stitching it on 14ct Aida, which I haven't stitched on in ages. It's a nice break from linens and evenweaves. I'm loving these tropical colors, and such fun to stitch!!

Here's to a great stitching week!
 Until next time, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment