Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New Year's Stitching Days 12/15

Happy Wednesday! Not only is this week flying by, but it is hard to believe where did January go??
My oldest daughter is possibly going to visit us this week or weekend, then my son has his first bowling tournament, which I can't tell who is more excited my son or my husband!! Also Saturday, I would like to go to a new Nursery that is opening up on the West side of the Valley and pick up a couple of new rose bushes. So it looks like it's a busy busy weekend! Of course when I'm on that side of town, I'll be picking up some stash for next month!

Getting caught up with Day 10 of the Stitch Maynia's New Year's Stitching, is actually a WIP Teresa Wentzler's 'Heart Sampler'. This is on my to finish list for February!


The pink hearts in the top first part are Queen Stitches, which I was happy to practice on them for this piece, because I noticed that my Chatelaine's Desert Landscape has a ton of them in one part with the cacti.

Today I am working on Queen Mermaid for my WIP Mermaid, I will have an updated pic of her tomorrow. I am also pulling out another WIP a small Chatelaine that got thrown into the time out bin because I found where I need to frog out a row.

Also, I looking in my stash for a Victoria Sampler pattern with again pretty blue and aqua colors.

Until next time!
Happy Stitching!
xo, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment